Lottery: The BIG PTA Raffle
Promoter: Charities Trust
Responsible Person: Euan Imrie
Registered Office: Charities Trust, Suite 22 Century Building, Tower Street, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool L3 4BL
Company Registration No: 2142757
Registered Charity No: 327489
The BIG PTA Raffle (the “Raffle”) is a large society lottery, promoted by Charities Trust, in order to raise unrestricted funds for Parent Teacher Associations throughout Great Britain.
Charities Trust (the “Promoter”), is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. License number: 6068. Website: www.gambling commission.gov.uk
Terms & Conditions:
- 1) Your purchase of The BIG PTA Raffle Tickets is from the Promoter, solely in accordance with the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- 2) The BIG PTA Raffle is open to all residents in England, Wales and Scotland.
- 3) You accept that this Raffle is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005 (as amended) and that in certain circumstances, we may therefore be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Raffle Tickets.
- 4) You must be 16 or over to enter. Tickets must not be sold to or by anyone under 16 years of age and must not be sold by any person in a street. Any entrant found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
- 5) You warrant that you meet the entry age requirements outlined in 4) above and are able in all legal respects to enter and participate in The BIG PTA Raffle. The Promoter may request that you confirm and substantiate this warranty.
- 6) The cost of each Raffle Ticket is £1. Entrants may purchase more than one Ticket and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted. Only Tickets for which full payment has been made will be eligible to participate. Raffle Tickets may not be transferred by entrants.
- 7) All proceeds from The BIG PTA Raffle go to the Promoter and all profits will be proportionally distributed by the Promoter. All participating PTAs and schools are the beneficiaries of The BIG PTA Raffle, receiving 75% of total ticket sale income.
- 8) The Promoter may reject any entry without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- 9) The prizes for The BIG PTA Raffle are printed on the Tickets and are advertised on The BIG PTA Raffle website www.ptaraffle.co.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be distributed by the Promoter within 14 days of the draw being conducted. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 10) The Promoter is not liable to any entrant for any delay in bank payments. Any monies received after the closing date will be returned to the participating PTA.
- 11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an entry, or terminate or suspend The BIG PTA Raffle scheme.
- 13) All entrants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Promoter with their accurate and up to date contact details and the Promoter will in no way be liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided.
- 14) The Promoter will conduct the draw on 5th January 2018. The award and receipt by you of any of The BIG PTA Raffle prize is subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 15) The winning Raffle Ticket numbers will be published on The BIG PTA Raffle website www.ptaraffle.co.uk from the following working day and all winners will be notified by post or telephone within two weeks of the draw taking place.
- 16) The Promoter reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mrs S from Lancaster.
- 17) The Promoter excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of any prize in The BIG PTA Raffle, in connection with or arising from, the use of The BIG PTA Raffle prizes, or participation in The BIG PTA Raffle.
- 18) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.
- 19) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via The BIG PTA Raffle website www.ptaraffle.co.uk, which will also be made available to entrants and members of the public, upon request, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s registered office (Charities Trust, Suite 22 Century Building, Tower Street, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool L3 4BL).
- 20) The Promoter is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to The BIG PTA Raffle website www.ptaraffle.co.uk, or request further information via the Promoter’s registered office (Charities Trust, Suite 22 Century Building, Tower Street, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool L3 4BL).
If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline 0808 8020 133.